M4.2Si Broadcast Receiver
Click here for Remote Webserver update instructions
The Best just got Better – For FREE. DaySequerra has improved its breakthrough M4.2S AM/FM HD Radio ® broadcast receiver which now features:
- Front panel reset – no rear panel power switch
- More robust web server with improved Artist Experience displays
- Remote updates tolerant of high latency networks
- Direct File Upload for easy off-line updates
- Side-vented EMI hardened enclosure with low noise, auto-sensing 85-264 VAC power supply
Along with all of the original M4.2S features:
- Stays Locked – Proprietary
StreamLock technology make sure the M4.2Si stays locked to the stream
you've selected - AM-FM analog, AM-FM HD Radio MPS or HD-1 through HD-8,
even if the broadcast or your AC power is interrupted; does not automatically revert to
- Analog AM-FM plus HD Radio – Complete monitoring
of HD Radio AM/FM broadcasts including FM multicast
channels HD-2 through HD-8: user-selectable tuning steps and analog FM
50/75 µSec de-emphasis.
- Time-Alignment – Monitor your HD Radio
HD-1/MPS diversity delay using the built-in Split-Mode feature.
- Bright graphic LCD – provides
front panel display of all RBDS and HD Radio PAD/SIS, along with network
and alarm conditions; audio
level, digital audio quality and carrier quality indications.
- Artist Experience – monitor your broadcast's album art, station logo and advertiser branding.
- Email Alerts – Get
an email alert direct from your M4.2Si TimeLock for loss of
TimeLock, Program Audio, Carrier, or OFDM HD Radio Lock; 5 rear panel
- Built-in Webserver – Remote Webserver for remote control and logging using any
browser on your Ethernet network; 15 presets per band; Artist Experience displays album art, station logo, and advertiser branding; remote Flash
upgrades; password protected access.
- Powerful Audio Outputs – XLR balanced analog outputs +4 dBm @ 100% modulation;
high-performance headphone monitor delivering greater than 1W into 8-ohm
- Front Panel Lockout –
Prevents unauthorized settings changes.
- All tuners are RDS/RBDS capable.
Call +856-719-9900 and schedule your free
M4.2Si demo today!
TimeLock™ – Upgrade your M4.2Si to measure HD Radio Diversity Delay time
alignment of the HD Radio MPS and HD-1 audio streams with accuracy to one
audio sample, includes TimeLock rear panel alarm tally and email alert. Checkout the M4 TimeLock
Trade-up your M4.0X, M4.2R, or M4.2S to M4.2Si
The DaySequerra Trade-up Program lets you trade-up any DaySequerra M4.0X, M4.2R, or M4.2S to add the
latest features and benefits of the M4.2Si.
- Factory-Direct Trade-up program and pricing is available.
- Includes new 3-year
Warranty effective from trade-up date
Email email@example.com or contact your Favorite Dealer to schedule your trade-up!