M4FM-HD Analog and FM-HD Radio Modulation Monitor Click here for Remote Webserver update instructions
Introducing the M4FM-HD. DaySequerra's M4FM-HD is the most powerful
analog FM and FM HD Radio® modulation monitor available today.
state-of-the-art Texas Instruments® DSP, all of M4FM-HD processing takes place
in the digital domain providing precise, stable measurements. Out-of-tolerance
conditions can be reported via email and 5 user-defined rear panel alarm
M4FM-HD ships complete with a full 3-year warranty.
Doing a new install and need an FM analog modulation
Check out our M4FM - it has all the features you need in cost-effective, robust 1RU package.
Have an older DaySequerra M4? Upgrade any DaySequerra M4 to add the latest features and
benefits of the M4FM-HD. Click here for more info.
Call your Favorite Dealer or email firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your M4 today!
M4FM-HD Key Features
Each alarm condition has
dedicated user-configured parameters.
- Analog FM plus HD RadioTM – Complete monitoring of HD Radio FM broadcasts including
FM multicast channels HD-2 through HD-8: user-selectable tuning steps and
analog FM 50/75 µSec de-emphasis.
- Robust 24/7 performance – stays locked to FM analog, HD-1 or selected
multicast stream during power or I2E interruptions; does not automatically
revert to analog!
- Built-in RF Attenuator – 30 dB for wide RF input range of <0.5 vRMS
to 7 vRMS.
- Time-Alignment –
Monitor your HD Radio HD-1/MPS diversity delay using the built-in Split-Mode
graphic LCD – provides front panel display of DSPrecision demodulated audio, carrier, pilot, composite and SCA level measurements with better than 1.0%
accuracy; RBDS and HD
Radio PAD/SIS, along with network and alarm conditions, audio level,
digital audio quality and carrier quality indications.
- High-performance Audio Outputs – XLR balanced analog outputs +4 dBm @ 100%
modulation; front panel headphone monitor delivering greater than 1W into
8-ohm. Full-time AES3 digital audio output is available, even when tuned
to non-HD signals.
- Powerful Alarm Monitor – Simultaneously monitor for loss of MPS
and HD-1 Program Audio as well as loss of:
- PSD and SIS
- RBDS PS and RT
- OFDM HD Radio
- Email Alerts and Rear Panel Alarm Tallies – Get an email alert direct from your M4FM-HD;
5 user-configured rear panel alarm tallies.
- Reset-reboot – via
front panel RESET switch and rear panel GPI.
- Front Panel Lockout – Prevents unauthorized settings changes.
- Composite BNC output – for external subcarrier (SCA) decoding and
- All tuners are RDS/RBDS capable.
M4FM-HD Powerful Remote Webserver
- Built-in Webserver – Remote control and monitoring using any browser on
your Ethernet network; 15 presets per AM-FM band
- DSPreciseTM Analog Modulation Measurements
– Simultaneous demodulated audio, carrier, pilot, composite and SCA level
- Alarm Monitor – Simultaneously monitor for loss of MPS
and HD-1 program audio, Artist
Experience artwork, PSD and SIS data, RBDS PS and RT fields, Carrier and OFDM
HD Radio Lock.
- Artist Experience - monitor your broadcasts’ album art, station logo and
- Remote Flash upgrades – using its rear panel Ethernet port; tolerant
of high-latency networks.
- Password protected access.